Report NEP-FMK-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jozef Barunik & Evzen Kocenda & Lukas Vacha, 2013. "Gold, Oil, and Stocks," Papers 1308.0210, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Michael McAleer & Kim Radalj, 2013. "Herding, Information Cascades and Volatility Spillovers in Futures Markets," Working Papers in Economics 13/23, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Sergio R. S. Souza & Solange M. Guerra, 2013. "Assessing Systemic Risk in the Brazilian Interbank Market," Working Papers Series 318, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Guray Kucukkocaoglu & Deren Unalmis & Ibrahim Unalmis, 2013. "How do Banks’ Stock Returns Respond to Monetary Policy Committee Announcements in Turkey? Evidence from Traditional versus New Monetary Policy Episodes," Working Papers 1330, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Alberto Martin & Stefano Rossi, 2013. "Banks, government bonds, and default: what do the data say?," Economics Working Papers 1378, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2014.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Burcu Eyigungor, 2013. "Debt dilution and seniority in a model of defaultable sovereign debt," Working Papers 13-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.