Report NEP-FMK-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acharya, Viral V & Pedersen, Lasse H & Philippon, Thomas & Richardson, Matthew P, 2012. "Measuring Systemic Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 8824, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Georges Prat, 2012. "Equity risk premium and time horizon: what do the U.S. secular data say?," Working Papers 12-06, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Hau, Harald & Lai, Sandy, 2012. "The Role of Equity Funds in the Financial Crisis Propagation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8819, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné, 2012. "Large Shocks in the Volatility of the Dow Jones Industrial Average Index: 1928-2010," Working Papers hal-00678932, HAL.
- Serguey Khovansky & Zhylyevskyy, Oleksandr, 2012. "Estimating Idiosyncratic Volatility and Its Effects on a Cross-Section of Returns," Staff General Research Papers 34990, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zhylyevskyy, Oleksandr, 2012. "Efficient Pricing of European-Style Options Under Heston's Stochastic Volatility Model," Staff General Research Papers 34827, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.