Report NEP-FMK-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karen K. Lewis, 2011. "Global asset pricing," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 88, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Fischer, Thomas, 2011. "News Reaction in Financial Markets within a Behavioral Finance Model with Heterogeneous Agents," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 54196, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Thomas Kau\^e Dal'Maso Peron & Francisco Aparecido Rodrigues, 2011. "Collective behavior in financial market," Papers 1109.1167, arXiv.org.
- Julija Michailova & Ulrich Schmidt, 2011. "Overconfidence and Bubbles in Experimental Asset Markets," Kiel Working Papers 1729, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Barry Eichengreen & Nergiz Dincer, 2011. "Who Should Supervise? The Structure of Bank Supervision and the Performance of the Financial System," NBER Working Papers 17401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Di Nicolo, G. & Gamba, A. & Lucchetta, M., 2011. "Capital Regulation, Liquidity Requirements and Taxation in a Dynamic Model of Banking," Discussion Paper 2011-090, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Richard Pincak & Marian Repasan, 2011. "The string prediction models as an invariants of time series in forex market," Papers 1109.0435, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2012.
- Laurent Weill, 2011. "Bank Competition in the EU: How Has It Evolved?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2011-04, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Charles T Carlstrom & Timothy S Fuerst & Matthius Paustian, 2011. "Indexed debt contracts and the financial accelerator," Working Paper 1117, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Brown, Martin & Lane, Philip R., 2011. "Debt overhang in emerging Europe ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5784, The World Bank.