Report NEP-FMK-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garry J. Schinasi & Edwin M. Truman, 2010. "Reform of the Global Financial Architecture," Working Paper Series, Peterson Institute for International Economics WP10-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Alfaro, Rodrigo & Silva, Carmen Gloria, 2010. "Stock Index Volatility: the case of IPSA," MPRA Paper 25906, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Mar 2010.
- Jonathan A. Batten & Warren P. Hogan & Peter G Szilagyi, 2010. "Foreign Bond Markets and Financial Market Development: International Perspectives," Working Papers id:3042, eSocialSciences.
- Roberto Violi, 2010. "Credit ratings in structured finance and the role of systemic risk," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 774, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ana-Maria Sandica, 2010. "Credit Scoring Modelling: A Micro–Macro Approach," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB 45, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00525800_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore