Report NEP-FMK-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Novotny, 2010. "Price Jumps in Visegrad Country Stock Markets: An Empirical Analysis," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp412, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Gabriele La Spada & J. Doyne Farmer & Fabrizio Lillo, 2010. "Tick size and price diffusion," Papers 1009.2329, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2010.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2010. "Level Shifts in Volatility and the Implied-Realized Volatility Relation," CREATES Research Papers 2010-60, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- G. Menzies & R. Bird & P. Dixon & M. Rimmer, 2010. "The Economic Costs of US Stock Mispricing," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-204, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- James Vickery & Joshua Wright, 2010. "TBA trading and liquidity in the agency MBS market," Staff Reports 468, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ansgar Belke, 2010. "Driven by the Markets? ECB Sovereign Bond Purchases and the Securities Markets Programme," Ruhr Economic Papers 0194, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.