Report NEP-FMK-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Forte & Giovanni Pesce, 2009. "The International Financial Crisis: an Expert Survey," series 0024, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Apr 2009.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2009. "Financial Crisis and the Paradox of Under- and Over-Regulation," NBER Working Papers 15018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jayanth R Varma, 2009. "Risk Management Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers id:1981, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2009. "Market risk premium used in 2008: A survey of more than a 1,000 professors," IESE Research Papers D/784, IESE Business School.
- Fredj Jawadi & Nicolas Million & Mohamed El Hedi Arouri, 2009. "Stock market integration in the Latin American markets: further evidence from nonlinear modeling," Post-Print hal-00387110, HAL.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Jamel Jouini, 2009. "Structural Breaks in the Mexico's Integration into the World Stock Market," Working Papers hal-00387114, HAL.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller & Luis M. Viceira, 2009. "Understanding Inflation-Indexed Bond Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1696, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.