Report NEP-FMK-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caprio, Gerard, Jr. & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Kane, Edward J., 2008. "The 2007 meltdown in structured securitization : searching for lessons, not scapegoats," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4756, The World Bank.
- Tony BERRADA & Julien HUGONNIER, 2008. "Incomplete information, idiosyncratic volatility and stock returns," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series, Swiss Finance Institute 08-23, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Jesús P. Colino, 2008. "Weak convergence in credit risk," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EstadÃstica y EconometrÃa ws085518, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00185374_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jens H.E. Christensen & Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2008. "An Arbitrage-Free Generalized Nelson-Siegel Term Structure Model," NBER Working Papers 14463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.