Report NEP-FMK-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary Burtless, 2007. "International Investment for Retirement Savers: Historical Evidence on Risk and Returns," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2007-05, Center for Retirement Research, revised Feb 2007.
- John Kambhu & Til Schuermann & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2007. "Hedge funds, financial intermediation, and systemic risk," Staff Reports 291, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- James R. Thompson, 2007. "Credit Risk Transfer: To Sell or to Insure," Working Papers 1131, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Bindseil & Han van der Hoorn & Ken Nyholm & Henrik Schwartzlose & Pierre Ledoyen & Wolfgang Föttinger & Fernando Monar & Bérénice Boux & Gigliola Chiappa & Noëlle Honings & Ricardo Amado & , 2007. "The use of portfolio credit risk models in Central Banks," Occasional Paper Series 64, European Central Bank.
- Antje Henne & Sebastian Ostrowski & Peter Reichling, 2007. "Dividend Yield and Stability versus Performance at the German Stock Market," FEMM Working Papers 07017, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00163731_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore