Report NEP-FMK-2005-01-02This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Erik Schloegl issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Khurshed, A., 2004. "Shareholder Lockup Agreements in the European New Markets," Discussion Paper 2004-121, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beirlant, J. & Schoutens, W. & Segers, J.J.J., 2004. "Mandelbrot's Extremism," Discussion Paper 2004-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beechey, Meredith, 2004. "Excess Sensitivity and Volatility of Long Interest Rates: The Role of Limited Information in Bond Markets," Working Paper Series 173, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Julius Moschitz, 2004. "Spillovers across High Yield Markets," Finance 0412024, EconWPA.
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:0453 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick Leoni, . "Market Power, Survival and Accuracy of Predictions in Financial Markets," IEW - Working Papers 216, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Francis X. Diebold & Jin Wu, 2003. "Realized Beta: Persistence and Predictability," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-018, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Mar 2004.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Francis X. Diebold & Clara Vega, 2003. "Real-Time Price Discovery in Stock, Bond and Foreign Exchange Markets," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-028, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 28 Jun 2004.
- Emanuel Shachmurove & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2004. "What One Can Learn From the Initial Public Offering of Google? A Twenty-Year Excursion to the Venture Capital Industry," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-041, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- ANNAERT, Jan & CLAES, Anouk G.P. & DE CEUSTER, Marc J.K., 2003. "Does the Compass Rose pattern matter for testing normality?," Working Papers 2003020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.