Report NEP-FMK-2001-10-29This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jong, C.M. de, 2001. "Informed Option Trading Strategies," Research Paper ERS-2001-55-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Helmut Elsinger & Martin Summer, 2001. "Arbitrage and Optimal Portfolio Choice with Financial Constraints," Working Papers 49, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Axel H. Boersch-Supan & Joachim K. Winter, 2001. "Population Aging, Savings Behavior and Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 8561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2001. "Financial Markets in Times of Stress," NBER Working Papers 8569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brock,W.A. & Hommes,C.H., 2001. "Evolutionary dynamics in financial markets with many trader types," Working papers 7, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Franklin Allen & James McAndrews & Philip Strahan, 2001. "E-Finance: An Introduction," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Douglas J. Hodgson & Oliver Linton & Keith Vorkink, 2001. "Testing the Capital Asset Pricing Model Efficiently Under Elliptical Symmetry: A Semiparametric Approach," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 143, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Douglas J. Hodgson & Keith Vorkink, 2001. "Efficient Estimation of Conditional Asset Pricing Models," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 144, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Andrew W. Lo & Jiang Wang, 2001. "Trading Volume: Implications of An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," NBER Working Papers 8565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.