Report NEP-FMK-2001-02-27This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Hanousek & Nauro F. Campos & Randall K. Filer, 2001. "Do Stock Markets Promote Economic Growth?," Finance 0012006, EconWPA.
- J. Huston McCulloch, 2000. "Long Forward and Zero-Coupon Rates Indeed Can Never Fall, but Are Indeterminate: A Comment on Dybvig, Ingersoll and Ross," Working Papers 00-12, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:200029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Podpiera, 2001. "Efficiency of Financial Markets in Transition: The Case of Macroeconomic Releases," Finance 0012005, EconWPA.
- Kenneth L. Judd & Sy-Ming Guu, 2001. "Asymptotic Methods for Asset Market Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 8135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:200017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:baiswp:200093 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Penalva, 2001. "Insuring California earthquakes and the role for catastrophe bonds," Economics Working Papers 527, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Richard Portes & =20 H=E9l=E8ne Rey, 2001. "The Determinants of Cross-Border Equity Flows: The Geography of=20 Information," International Finance 0012002, EconWPA.
- Philippe Martin & H=E9l=E8ne Rey=, 2001. "Financial Super-Markets: Size Matters for Asset Trade," International Finance 0012001, EconWPA.