Report NEP-FMK-2000-10-05This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brian Sack, 2000. "Deriving inflation expectations from nominal and inflation-indexed Treasury yields," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Goran Peskir & Jamsheed Shorish, . "Market Forces and Dynamic Asset Pricing," Economics Working Papers 1999-13, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2000-018b is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Takato Hiraki & Edwin D. Maberly, 2000. "An analysis of Japanese stock return dynamics conditional on U.S. Monday holiday closures," Working Paper 2000-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Hali J. Edison, 2000. "Do indicators of financial crises work? an evaluation of an early warning system," International Finance Discussion Papers 675, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kenneth L. Judd & Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2000. "Asset Trading Volume with Dynamically Complete Markets and Heterogeneous Agents," Discussion Papers 1294, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Palle Andersen, . "A Note on Alternative Measures of Real Bond Rates," Economics Working Papers 1999-25, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- V.V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2002. "Can sticky price models generate volatile and persistent real exchange rates?," Staff Report 277, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bhagwan Chowdhry & Mark Grinblatt & David K Levine, 2001. "Information Aggregation, Currency Swaps, and the Design of Derivative Securities," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2106, David K. Levine.
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Hsu, Chien-Te & Tauchen, George, 2000. "Using Daily Range Data to Calibrate Volatility Diffusions and Extract the Forward Integrated Variance," Working Papers 00-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Karl Schmedders, 2000. "Monopolistic Security Design in Finance Economies," Discussion Papers 1288, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.