Report NEP-FIN-2005-09-17This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felici Roberto & Pagnini Marcello, 2005. "Distance, bank heterogeneity and entry in local banking markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 557, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Carvalho, Carlos Viana de & Bonomo, Marco Antônio Cesar, 2005. "Imperfectly Credible Disinflation under Endogenous Time-Dependent Pricing," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 600, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Rasmus Fatum & Michael R. King, 2005. "Rules versus Discretion in Foreign Exchange Intervention: Evidence from Official Bank of Canada High-Frequency Data," EPRU Working Paper Series, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 05-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ahmed Shamiri & Abu Hassan, 2005. "Modeling and Forecasting Volatility of the Malaysian and the Singaporean stock indices using Asymmetric GARCH models and Non-normal Densities," Econometrics, EconWPA 0509015, EconWPA.
- Jaime Londoño, 2005. "Dynamic State Tameness," Finance, EconWPA 0509010, EconWPA, revised 20 Sep 2005.
- Anna Omarini & Philip Molineux, 2005. "PRIVATE BANKING IN EUROPE - Getting Clients & Keeping Them!," Finance, EconWPA 0509011, EconWPA.
- Dionysios Chionis & Costas Leon, 2005. "Modeling Interest Rate Transmission Dynamics In Greece. Is There Any Structural Break After Emu?," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0509016, EconWPA.
- Ramón Cobo-Reyes & Gabriel Pérez Quirós, 2005. "The effect of oil price on industrial production and on stock returns," ThE Papers, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada. 05/18, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Hisashi Hashimoto, 2005. "Transaction Pattern and Liquidity Parameters (in Japanese)," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) 05-25, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Prasad V. Bidarkota & Brice V. Dupoyet & J. Huston McCulloch, 2005. "Asset Pricing with Incomplete Information under Stable Shocks," Working Papers, Florida International University, Department of Economics 0514, Florida International University, Department of Economics.