Report NEP-FIN-2004-03-07This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcio Garcia & Roberto Rigobon, 2004. "A Risk Management Approach to Emerging Market's Sovereign Debt Sustainability with an Application to Brazilian Data," NBER Working Papers 10336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles F. Manski, 2004. "Interpreting the Predictions of Prediction Markets," NBER Working Papers 10359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geir Hoidal Bjonnes & Dagfinn Rime & Haakon O. Aa. Solheim, 2003. "Volume and Volatility in the FX Market: Does it matter who you are?," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2003/7, Norges Bank.
- Geir Hoidal Bjonnes & Dagfinn Rime, 2003. "Dealer Behavior and Trading Systems in Foreign Exchange Markets," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2003/10, Norges Bank.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Melvyn Teo, 2004. "Equity Style Returns and Institutional Investor Flows," NBER Working Papers 10355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel M. Covitz & Paul Harrison, 2003. "Testing conflicts of interest at bond rating agencies with market anticipation: evidence that reputation incentives dominate," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2003-68, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William N. Goetzmann & Massimo Massa & Andrei Simonov, 2004. "Portfolio Diversification and City Agglomeration," NBER Working Papers 10343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thadavillil Jithendranathan, 2004. "Time-varying Correlations of Russian and U.S. Equity Returns," International Finance, EconWPA 0403006, EconWPA.
- Kjersti-Gro Lindquist, 2003. "Banksâ€™ buffer capital: How important is risk?," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2003/11, Norges Bank.
- Raj Chetty, 2004. "Interest Rates and Backward-Bending Investment," NBER Working Papers 10354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.