Report NEP-FIN-2003-04-13This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dong, M. & Robinson, C. & Veld, C.H., 2003. "Why Individual Investors want Dividends," Discussion Paper 2003-28, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ericsson, Johan & Karlsson, Sune, 2003. "Choosing Factors in a Multifactor Asset Pricing Model: A Bayesian Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 524, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 12 Feb 2004.
- Kerkhof, F.L.J. & Melenberg, B. & Schumacher, J.M., 2003. "Testing Expected Shortfall Models for Derivative Positions," Discussion Paper 2003-24, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gordon, Stephen & St-Amour, Pascal, 2003. "Asset Returns and State-Dependent Risk Preferences," Cahiers de recherche 0316, CIRPEE.
- K.S. Jomo & Ilene Grabel & Gerald Epstein, 2003. "Capital Management Techniques In Developing Countries: An Assessment of Experiences From the 1990s and Lessons for the Future," Working Papers wp56, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Dionne, Georges & Harchaoui, Tarek M., 2003. "Banks' Capital, Securitization and Credit Risk: An Empirical for Canada," Cahiers de recherche 0311, CIRPEE.
- Beaulieu, Marie-claude & Cosset, Jean-Claude & Essaddam, Naceur, 2002. "The Impact of Political Risk on the Volatility of Stock Returns: the Case of Canada," Cahiers de recherche 0208, CIRPEE.
- Ross Levine & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2003. "Migration, Spillovers,and Trade Diversion: The Impact of Internationalization on Stock Market Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 9614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernardo Maggi & Stefania P. S. Rossi, 2003. "An efficiency analysis of banking systems: a comparison of European and United States large commercial banks using different functional forms," Vienna Economics Papers 0306, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Peter Hansen & Asger Lunde, 2003. "Testing the Significance of Calendar Effects," Working Papers 2003-03, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Massimo Florio & Katiuscia Manzoni, 2002. "The abnormal returns of UK privatisations: from underpricing tooutperformance," Departmental Working Papers 2002-23, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.