Report NEP-FDG-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohamed Arouri & Sahbi Farhani & Muhammad Shahbaz & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "The Role of Natural Gas Consumption and Trade in Tunisia’s Output," Working Papers 2013-057, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki & Hoshida, Keisuke, 2014. "Semi-Endogenous R&D Growth Model with Negative Population Growth," MPRA Paper 53833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & María del Carmen Ramos-Herrera, 2014. "Exchange-rate regimes and economic growth: An empirical evaluation," Working Papers 14-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Christian R. Proaño & Christian Schoder & Willi Semmler, 2014. "Financial Stress, Sovereign Debt and Economic Activity in Industrialized Countries: Evidence from Dynamic Threshold Regressions," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp167, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- durongkaveroj, wannaphong, 2014. "Economic Growth Elasticity of Structural Changes: Case of Thailand," MPRA Paper 53826, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Feb 2014.
- Nikiforova, Vera & Valahov, Dmitriy & Nikiforov, Aleksandr, 2014. "The effect of regulatory institutions on macroeconomic growth in Russia," MPRA Paper 53714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2014. "Industry Concentration, Knowledge Diffusion, and Economic Growth Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 1408, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Sasatra, Sudsawasd & Santi, Chaisrisawatsuk, 2014. "FDI inflows and outflows, intellectual property rights, and productivity growth," IDE Discussion Papers 444, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Khelifi, Atef, 2014. "JOEG Comments on "Have we missed the right version of the standard Ramsey Growth model?"," MPRA Paper 53853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregory Clark & Kevin Hjortshøj O'Rourke & Alan M. Taylor, 2014. "The Growing Dependence of Britain on Trade during the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 19926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.