Report NEP-FDG-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Farhani, Sahbi & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Arouri, Mohammed, 2013. "The Role of Natural Gas Consumption and Trade in Tunisia’s Output," MPRA Paper 49260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Aug 2013.
- Uddin, Gazi Salah & Sjö, Bo & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2013. "The Causal Nexus between Financial Development and Economic Growth in Kenya," MPRA Paper 49262, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Aug 2013.
- JUDE, Cristina & LEVIEUGE, Gregory, 2013. "Growth effect of FDI in developing economies: The role of institutional quality," MPRA Paper 49321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strulik, Holger, 2013. "How status concerns can make us rich and happy," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics 170, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Eric Fesselmeyer & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2013. "Investment in a Growth Model of Non-Excludable Aggregate Capital," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1318, CIRPEE.