Report NEP-FDG-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gazi Mainul Hassan & Arusha Cooray, 2013. "Effects of Male and Female Education on Economic Growth: Some Evidence from Asia Using the Extreme Bounds Analysis," Working Papers in Economics, University of Waikato, Department of Economics 13/10, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- AKAO Ken-Ichi & SAKAMOTO Hiroaki, 2013. "A Theory of Disasters and Long-run Growth," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 13061, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Thanabalasingam Vinayagathasan, 2013. "Robust Determinants of Growth in Asian Developing Economies: A Bayesian Panel Data Model Averaging Approach," GRIPS Discussion Papers, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies 13-12, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Sbia, Rashid & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2013. "The Weight of Economic Growth and Urbanization on Electricity Demand in UAE," MPRA Paper 47981, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jul 2013.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2013. "Monetary Policy, R&D and Economic Growth in an Open Economy," Economics Working Paper Series, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science 1315, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G. & Burzynska, Katarzyna & Opper, Sonja, 2013. "Lending for Growth? An Analysis of State-Owned Banks in China," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2013:19, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Farhani, Sahbi & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2013. "The Role of Natural Gas Consumption and Trade in Tunisia’s Output," MPRA Paper 48083, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jun 2013.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Sbia, Rashid & Hamdi, Helmi, 2013. "The Environmental cost of Skiing in the Desert? Evidence from Cointegration with unknown Structural breaks in UAE," MPRA Paper 48007, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jul 2013.
- Katsufumi Fukuda, 2013. "The Effect of Globalization in a Semi Endogenous Growth Model with Firm Heterogeneity, Endogenous International Spillover, and Trade," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University DP2013-21, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.