Report NEP-FDG-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tsangyao Chang & Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "The Causal Relationship between Exports and Economic Growth in the Nine Provinces of South Africa: Evidence from Panel-Granger Causality Tests," Working Papers 201319, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Benos, Nikos & Zotou, Stefania, 2013. "Education and Economic Growth: A Meta-Regression Analysis," MPRA Paper 46143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno de Paula Rocha & Igor Viveiros de Souza, 2012. "Algumas evidências internacionais sobre a relação entre sistema financeiro e crescimento econômico no domínio da frequência," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG 461, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Gemmell, Norman & Kneller, Richard & Sanz, Ismael, 2013. "The Growth Effects of Tax Rates in the OECD," Working Paper Series 2706, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Peter E Robertson, 2013. "The Global Impact of China's Growth," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-13, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Lavoie, Marc & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2012. "Wage-led growth : concepts, theories and policies," ILO Working Papers 470936, International Labour Organization.
- Sripad Motiram & Karthikeya Naraparaju, 2013. "Growth and deprivation in India: What does recent data say?," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-005, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:353 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claude Diebolt & Faustine Perrin, 2013. "From Stagnation to Sustained Growth: The Role of Female Empowerment," Working Papers 04-13, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Francisco Rebelo & Ester Gomes da Silva, 2013. "Export variety, technological content and economic performance: The case of Portugal," FEP Working Papers 491, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Christian Dreger & Yanqun Zhang, 2013. "Does the economic integration of China affect growth and inflation in industrial countries?," FIW Working Paper series 116, FIW.
- John Foster, 2013. "Energy, Knowledge and Economic Growth," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 3-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mitsuo Inada, 2013. "The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Industrial Growth: Evidence from a Regulation Change in China," KIER Working Papers 856, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Luca Grilli & Paul H. Jensen & Samuele Murtinu, 2013. "The Imprinting of Founders' Human Capital on Entrepreneurial Venture Growth: Evidence from New Technology-Based Firms," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.