Report NEP-FDG-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Education and Economic Growth," CEMA Working Papers 571, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Health and Economic Growth," CEMA Working Papers 572, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Haskel, J & Corrado, C & Jona-Lasinio, C & Iommi, M, 2012. "Intangible capital and growth in advanced economies: measurement methods and comparative results," Working Papers 9913, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Haskel, J & Goodridge, P & Wallis, G, 2012. "Spillovers from R&D and other intangible investment: evidence from UK industries," Working Papers 10009, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Nyamwange, Mathew, 2012. "Economic Growth and Public Healthcare Expenditure in Kenya (1982 - 2012)," MPRA Paper 43707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lin, Xiaoji, 2012. "Endogenous Technological Progress and the Cross Section of Stock Returns," Working Paper Series 2012-22, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Michael MacLennan, 2012. "Locating the Policy Space for Inclusive Green Growth within the SADC Extractive Sector," Policy Research Brief 38, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Belo, Frederico & Lin, Xiaoji, 2012. "The Inventory Growth Spread," Working Paper Series 2012-23, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- António Afonso, 2013. "Anatomy of a fiscal débacle: the case of Portugal," Working Papers 2013/01, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..