Report NEP-FDG-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Saleheen, Khan & Mohammad, Iqbal Tahir, 2012. "The Dynamic Link between Energy Consumption, Economic Growth, Financial Development and Trade in China: Fresh Evidence from Multivariate Framework Analysis," MPRA Paper 42974, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Nov 2012.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Kababie, Kababie & Boehmer, Charles R., 2012. "International trade and economic growth in Mexico," MPRA Paper 42991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Raurich (Universitat de Barcelona) & Valeri Sorolla (Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona), 2012. "Growth Models with Exogenous Saving Rates, Unemployment and Wage Inertia," Working Papers in Economics, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia 287, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Balázs Égert, 2012. "Public debt, economic growth and nonlinear effects: Myth or reality?," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2012-44, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Youyou Baende Bofota, Raouf Boucekkine and Alain Pholo Bala, 2012. "Social capital as an engine of growth: Multisectoral modelling and implications," Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa 317, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Peter Skott & Soon Ryoo, 2012. "Public Debt and Functional Finance in an OLG Model with Imperfect Competition," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics 2012-10, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Caspari, Volker & Eschenhof-Kammer, Sabine & Pertz, Klaus, 2012. "Growth Over the Very Long-Run: Implications of a Specific Factors Model of Economic Development With Endogenous Technological Change," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL) 59638, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).