Report NEP-FDG-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Mohammad, Mafizur Rahman & Abdul, Farooq, 2012. "Financial Development, International Trade and Economic Growth in Australia:New Evidence from Multivariate Framework Analysis," MPRA Paper 42023, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Oct 2012.
- Pop-Silaghi, Monica & Jude, Cristina & Alexa, Diana & Litan, Cristian, 2012. "Do business and public sector research and development expenditures contribute to economic growth in central and eastern European countries? A dynamic panel estimation," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-4, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Youyou Baende Bofota & Raouf Boucekkine & Alain Pholo Bala, 2012. "Social Capital as an Engine of Growth. Multisectoral Modelling and Implications," AMSE Working Papers 1204, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Donald A. R. George (University of Edinburgh), 2013. "A two-sector growth model with institutional saving and investment," ESE Discussion Papers 214, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Nir Jaimovich & Sergio Rebelo, 2012. "Non-linear Effects of Taxation on Growth," NBER Working Papers 18473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smulders, Sjak & Withagen, Cees, 2012. "Green growth -- lessons from growth theory," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6230, The World Bank.
- Grenade, Kari & Pasha, Sukrishnalall, 2012. "Accelerating Guyana’s Growth Momentum," MPRA Paper 41960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Y-F., 2012. "Forecasting Chinese inflation and output: A Bayesian vector autoregressive approach," MPRA Paper 41933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maty Konte, 2012. "A Curse or a Blessing? Natural Resources in a Multiple Growth Regimes Analysis," AMSE Working Papers 1218, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Magnus, J.R. & Wang, W., 2012. "Concept-Based Bayesian Model Averaging and Growth Empirics," Discussion Paper 2012-017, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Haskel, J & Goodridge, P & Wallis, G, 2012. "UK Innovation Index: productivity and growth in UK industries," Working Papers 9786, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Jan Lorenz & Fabian Paetzel & Frank Schweitzer, 2012. "Redistribution spurs growth by using a portfolio effect on human capital," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 1210.3716, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Alessandra Fogli & Laura Veldkamp, 2012. "Germs, Social Networks and Growth," NBER Working Papers 18470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marta Simões & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2012. "Convergence and Growth: Portugal in the EU 1986-2010," GEMF Working Papers 2012-13, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.