Report NEP-FDG-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Fogli & Laura Veldkamp, 2012. "Germs, Social Networks and Growth," Working Papers 12-16, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:41448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ho-Chuan Huang & WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "Banking Market Structure, Liquidity Needs, and Industrial Growth Volatility," Working papers 2012-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Meijers, Huub, 2012. "Does the internet generate economic growth, international trade, or both?," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 050, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- NAITO Takumi, 2012. "An Eaton-Kortum Model of Trade and Growth," Discussion papers 12055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shilei Wang, 2012. "Iterated Function Systems with Economic Applications," Papers 1209.4849, arXiv.org.
- Syed Muhammad, Atif & Sardar, Mohazzam, 2012. "Inclusive Growth Strategies for Pakistan: Myth or Reality for Policymakers!," MPRA Paper 41376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wai-Yip Alex Ho & James Yetman, 2012. "Does US GDP stall?," BIS Working Papers 387, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mizuno, Nobuhiro & Naito, Katsuyuki & Okazawa, Ryosuke, 2012. "Inequality, extractive institutions, and growth in nondemocratic regimes," MPRA Paper 41434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles R. Hulten & Janet X. Hao, 2012. "The Role Of Intangible Capital in the Transformation and Growth of the Chinese Economy," NBER Working Papers 18405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Price, Edward, 2012. "A reduction in European over-consumption will be undone by any Eurozone solution," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Frieden, Jeffry, 2012. "If we are to prevent another lost decade, we need macroeconomic policies to restore economic activity, and public investment to power sustained and productive growth," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Dorosh, Paul & Thurlow, James, 2012. "Can Cities or Towns Drive African Development? Economy-wide Analysis for Ethiopia and Uganda," Working Papers UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zheng Song & Kjetil Storesletten & Yikai Wang & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2012. "Sharing high growth across generations:pensions and demographic transition in China," CEPRA working paper 1203, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Dean Karlan & Ryan Knight & Christopher Udry, 2012. "Hoping to Win, Expected to Lose: Theory and Lessons on Micro Enterprise Development," Working Papers 1014, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Josheski, Dushko & Lazarov, Darko, 2012. "New Keynesian macroeconomics : Empirically tested in the case of Republic of Macedonia," MPRA Paper 41450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Fostel & John Geanakoplos, 2012. "Endogenous Leverage in a Binomial Economy: The Irrelevance of Actual Default," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1877, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.