Report NEP-FDG-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Fogli & Laura Veldkamp, 2012. "Germs, Social Networks and Growth," Working Papers, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics 12-16, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:41448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ho-Chuan Huang & WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "Banking Market Structure, Liquidity Needs, and Industrial Growth Volatility," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2012-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- NAITO Takumi, 2012. "An Eaton-Kortum Model of Trade and Growth," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 12055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shilei Wang, 2012. "Iterated Function Systems with Economic Applications," Papers, arXiv.org 1209.4849, arXiv.org.
- Syed Muhammad, Atif & Sardar, Mohazzam, 2012. "Inclusive Growth Strategies for Pakistan: Myth or Reality for Policymakers!," MPRA Paper 41376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wai-Yip Alex Ho & James Yetman, 2012. "Does US GDP stall?," BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements 387, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mizuno, Nobuhiro & Naito, Katsuyuki & Okazawa, Ryosuke, 2012. "Inequality, extractive institutions, and growth in nondemocratic regimes," MPRA Paper 41434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles R. Hulten & Janet X. Hao, 2012. "The Role Of Intangible Capital in the Transformation and Growth of the Chinese Economy," NBER Working Papers 18405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/46148/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/46105/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dorosh, Paul & Thurlow, James, 2012. "Can Cities or Towns Drive African Development? Economy-wide Analysis for Ethiopia and Uganda," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zheng Song & Kjetil Storesletten & Yikai Wang & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2012. "Sharing high growth across generations:pensions and demographic transition in China," CEPRA working paper, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana 1203, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Dean Karlan & Ryan Knight & Christopher Udry, 2012. "Hoping to Win, Expected to Lose: Theory and Lessons on Micro Enterprise Development," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 1014, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Josheski, Dushko & Lazarov, Darko, 2012. "New Keynesian macroeconomics : Empirically tested in the case of Republic of Macedonia," MPRA Paper 41450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Fostel & John Geanakoplos, 2012. "Endogenous Leverage in a Binomial Economy: The Irrelevance of Actual Default," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1877, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.