Report NEP-FDG-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2012. "Does Trade Openness Affect Long Run Growth? Cointegration, Causality and Forecast Error Variance Decomposition Tests for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37391, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2012.
- LeitÃ£o, Nuno Carlos, 2012. "A panel data modelling of agglomeration and growth: cross-country evidence," MPRA Paper 37501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AntÃ³nio Afonso & JoÃ£o Tovar Jalles, 2012. "Do fiscal rules matter for growth?," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2012/07, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Ashkok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011. "Economic liberalization and Indian economic growth: What's the evidence?," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India 11-13, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- LeitÃ£o, Nuno Carlos, 2012. "The impact of trade on economic growth," MPRA Paper 37425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:37413 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- BrÃ¼ckner, Markus & Lederman, Daniel, 2012. "Trade causes growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6007, The World Bank.