Report NEP-FDG-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Pervaz, Azeem & Ahmad, Khalil, 2011. "Exports-led growth hypothesis in Pakistan: further evidence," MPRA Paper 33617, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2011.
- Sunde, Uwe & Vischer, Thomas, 2011. "Human Capital and Growth: Specification Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 5991, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Teixeira, Joanílio Rodolpho, 2011. "Decisions on investment allocation in the post-Keynesian growth models," MPRA Paper 33639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide Fiaschi & Andrea Mario Lavezzi, 2011. "Growth Volatility and the Structure of the Economy," Discussion Papers, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy 2011/117, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Dihai Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "The Fogel Approach to Health and Growth," CEMA Working Papers, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics 520, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2011. "Financial Deepening and Economic Growth in the European Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 33609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarker, Debnarayan & Das, Debraj, 2011. "Institution of politically motivated policy certainty of government on economic growth: a study among major Indian states," MPRA Paper 33499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Becker, 2011. "Optimal Growth with Heterogeneous Agents and the Twisted Turnpike: An Example," Caepr Working Papers, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington 2011-008, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Roberto Meurer, 2011. "Measuring the impact of financial flows on macroeconomic variables: the case of Brazil after the 2008 crisis," Working Papers, Universidade Federal do ParanÃ¡, Department of Economics 0117, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Cecchetti & Madhusudan Mohanty & Fabrizio Zampolli, 2011. "The real effects of debt," BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements 352, Bank for International Settlements.
- Awojobi, Omotola & Amel, Roya & Norouzi, Safoura, 2011. "Analysing Risk Management in Banks: Evidence of Bank Efficiency and Macroeconomic Impact," MPRA Paper 33590, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jul 2011.
- Fabrizio Perri & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2011. "International Recessions," IMES Discussion Paper Series, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan 11-E-26, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.