Report NEP-FDG-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Pervaz, Azeem & Ahmad, Khalil, 2011. "Exports-led growth hypothesis in Pakistan: further evidence," MPRA Paper 33617, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2011.
- Sunde, Uwe & Vischer, Thomas, 2011. "Human Capital and Growth: Specification Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 5991, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Teixeira, Joanílio Rodolpho, 2011. "Decisions on investment allocation in the post-Keynesian growth models," MPRA Paper 33639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide Fiaschi & Andrea Mario Lavezzi, 2011. "Growth Volatility and the Structure of the Economy," Discussion Papers 2011/117, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche (DSE), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Dihai Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "The Fogel Approach to Health and Growth," CEMA Working Papers 520, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2011. "Financial Deepening and Economic Growth in the European Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 33609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarker, Debnarayan & Das, Debraj, 2011. "Institution of politically motivated policy certainty of government on economic growth: a study among major Indian states," MPRA Paper 33499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Becker, 2011. "Optimal Growth with Heterogeneous Agents and the Twisted Turnpike: An Example," Caepr Working Papers 2011-008, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Roberto Meurer, 2011. "Measuring the impact of financial flows on macroeconomic variables: the case of Brazil after the 2008 crisis," Working Papers 0117, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Cecchetti & Madhusudan Mohanty & Fabrizio Zampolli, 2011. "The real effects of debt," BIS Working Papers 352, Bank for International Settlements.
- Awojobi, Omotola & Amel, Roya & Norouzi, Safoura, 2011. "Analysing Risk Management in Banks: Evidence of Bank Efficiency and Macroeconomic Impact," MPRA Paper 33590, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jul 2011.
- Fabrizio Perri & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2011. "International Recessions," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-26, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.