Report NEP-FDG-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shaheen, Safana & Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad & Aslam, Muhammad Amir, 2011. "Financial Development, International Trade and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 32876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarkar, Prabirjit, 2011. "Does finance matter for growth? what the data show," MPRA Paper 32937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George R. G. Clarke & Lixin Colin Xu & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Finance and Income Inequality: What Do the Data Tell Us?," CEMA Working Papers, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics 489, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Kraft, Evan & Galac, Tomislav, 2011. "Macroprudential regulation of credit booms and busts -- the case of Croatia," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5772, The World Bank.
- Yongsung Chang & Andreas Hornstein, 2011. "Transition Dynamics in the Neoclassical Growth Model: The Case of South Korea," RCER Working Papers, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER) 565, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Andrea Beltramello & Koen De Backer & Victor Mercader & Laurent Moussiegt, 2011. "Opening Japan: Comparisons with Other G20 Countries and Lessons Learned from International Experience," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers, OECD Publishing 2011/2, OECD Publishing.
- Lindner, Ines & Strulik, Holger, 2011. "From Tradition to Modernity: Economic Growth in a Small World," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-478, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Ghosh, , Swati R. & Sugawara, Naotaka & Zalduendo, Juan, 2011. "Banking flows and financial crisis -- financial interconnectedness and basel III effects," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5769, The World Bank.
- Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas, 2011. "Temporal structure of firm growth and the impact of R&D," Working Paper Series in Economics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering 32, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2011. "Dynamically optimal R&D subsidization," Working Papers, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science 97, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Romain Bouis & Romain Duval & Fabrice Murtin, 2011. "The Policy and Institutional Drivers of Economic Growth Across OECD and Non-OECD Economies: New Evidence from Growth Regressions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 843, OECD Publishing.
- Robert J. Barro & José F. Ursua, 2011. "Rare Macroeconomic Disasters," NBER Working Papers 17328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.