Report NEP-FDG-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Fiscal Federalism, Public Capital Formation, and Endogenous Growth," CEMA Working Papers 488, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Alper Ozun & Erman Erbaykal, 2011. "Further Evidence on Defence Spending and Economic Growth in NATO Countries," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1119, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Rao, Bhaskara & Shankar, Sriram, 2011. "Estimating the Permanent Growth Effects of Human Capital," MPRA Paper 32775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andros Kourtellos, 2011. "Modeling parameter heterogeneity in cross-country regression models," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 11-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Carolina Osorio & D. Filiz Unsal & Runchana Pongsaparn, 2011. "A Quantitative Assessment of Financial Conditions in Asia," IMF Working Papers 11/170, International Monetary Fund.