Report NEP-FDG-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Fiscal Federalism, Public Capital Formation, and Endogenous Growth," CEMA Working Papers, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics 488, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Alper Ozun & Erman Erbaykal, 2011. "Further Evidence on Defence Spending and Economic Growth in NATO Countries," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 1119, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Rao, Bhaskara & Shankar, Sriram, 2011. "Estimating the Permanent Growth Effects of Human Capital," MPRA Paper 32775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andros Kourtellos, 2011. "Modeling parameter heterogeneity in cross-country regression models," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics, University of Cyprus Department of Economics 11-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Carolina Osorio & D. Filiz Unsal & Runchana Pongsaparn, 2011. "A Quantitative Assessment of Financial Conditions in Asia," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 11/170, International Monetary Fund.