Report NEP-FDG-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- ince, meltem, 2011. "Financial liberalization, financial development and economic growth: An empirical analysis for Turkey," MPRA Paper 31978, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2011.
- Tomas Ramanauskas, 2011. "What Caused the Recent Boom-And-Bust Cycle in Lithuania? Evidence from a Macromodel with the Financial Sector," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 10, Bank of Lithuania.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/2913 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2011. "Sectoral Structure and Economic Growth," Working Papers of Macroeconomic Modelling Seminar 112401, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G. & Edgerton, David & Opper, Sonja, 2011. "A Matter of Time: Revisiting Growth Convergence in China," Working Papers 2011:23, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2012.
- Adams-Kane, Jonathon & Lim, Jamus Jerome, 2011. "Growth poles and multipolarity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5712, The World Bank.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Scarlato, Margherita, 2011. "Innovation, Growth and Quality of Life: a Theoretical Model and an Estimate for the Italian Regions," MPRA Paper 31939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deepankar Basu, . "Financialization, Household Credit and Economic Slowdown in the U.S," Discussion Papers 30, Research on Money and Finance.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/2834 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Almenberg, Johan & Gerdes, Christer, 2011. "Exponential Growth Bias and Financial Literacy," IZA Discussion Papers 5814, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2011. "Growth, Colonization, and Institutional Development. In and Out of Africa," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 064, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.