Report NEP-FDG-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lisi, Gaetano & Pugno, Maurizio, 2011. "The Underground Economy in a Matching Model of Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 31312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palivos, Theodore & Varvarigos, Dimitrios, 2011. "Intergenerational complementarities in education, endogenous public policy, and the relation between growth and volatility," MPRA Paper 31343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2011. "Exports and Italyâ€™s economic development: a long-run perspective (1863-2004)," Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics 061, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Dirk Niepelt & MartÃn Gonzalez-Eiras, 2011. "Ageing, Government Budgets, Retirement, and Growth," Working Papers 11.06, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Henry G. Overman, 2011. "Economic Growth in Cities: Issues for Central Government," SERC Policy Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 007, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Daniela Gabor, 2011. "Paradigm shift? A critique of the IMFâ€™s new approach to capital controls," Working Papers 1109, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:124 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- SoumarÃ©, Issouf & TCHANA TCHANA, Fulbert, 2011. "Causality between FDI and Financial Market Development: Evidence from Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 31328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- La Torre, Davide & Marsiglio, Simone & Privileggi, Fabio, 2011. "Fractals and Self-Similarity in Economics: the Case of a Stochastic Two-Sector Growth Model," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 157, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi, 2011. "Revisiting the optimal population size problem under endogenous growth: minimal utility level and finite lives," Working Papers halshs-00599084, HAL.
- Paun, Cristian, 2010. "An empirical estimation of Balassa â€“ Samuelson Effect in case of Eastern European Countries," MPRA Paper 31407, University Library of Munich, Germany.