Report NEP-FDG-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cipollina, Maria & Giovannetti, Giorgia & Pietrovito, Filomena & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2011. "FDI and growth: what cross-country industry data say," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11060, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & TAKIZAWA Miho, 2011. "The Role of Intangible Assets on the Economic Performances in Japan and Korea (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2011. "Dynamic panels with predetermined regressors: likelihood-based estimation and Bayesian averaging with an application to cross-country growth," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1109, Banco de Espa�a.
- Doppelhofer, G. & Weeks, M., 2011. "Robust Growth Determinants," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1117, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- YOSHIKAWA Hiroshi & ANDO Koichi & MIYAKAWA Shuko, 2011. "Product Innovation and Economic Growth, Part II: The role of intermediate goods for product innovation (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cavalcanti, T.V.de V. & Mohaddes, K. & Raissi, M., 2011. "Commodity Price Volatility and the Sources of Growth," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1112, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Friedrichsen, J. & Zahn, P., 2011. "The Macroeconomy and Individuals’ Support for Democracy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1104, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "An OLG model of growth with longevity: when grandparents take care of grandchildren," MPRA Paper 31166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo, 2011. "Information gathering, innovation and growth," MPRA Paper 31157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rebeca Anguren Martín, 2011. "Credit cycles: Evidence based on a non linear model for developed countries," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1113, Banco de Espa�a.
- Zsolt Darvas & Valentina Kostyleva, 2011. "Fiscal and Monetary Institutions in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 1102, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Karl Whelan, 2011. "Ireland’s Sovereign Debt Crisis," Working Papers 201109, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- FUKAO Kyoji & KWON Hyeog Ug, 2011. "Sources of Future Economic Growth in Japan: An empirical analysis based on micro-data (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).