Report NEP-FDG-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adenutsi, Deodat E., 2011. "Financial development, international migrant remittances, and endogenous growth in Ghana," MPRA Paper 29330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shabbir, Shahbaz Muhammad & Butt, Muhammad Sabihuddin, 2011. "Does Military Spending Explode External Debt in Pakistan?," MPRA Paper 30429, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Apr 2011.
- Das, Kumar B, 2010. "Growth Elasticity of poverty in the globe," MPRA Paper 30457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luckstead, Jeff & Choi, Seung Mo & Devadoss, Stephen & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2011. "A decomposition of China's productivity through calibration of an endogenous growth model," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103072, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Honkapohja , Seppo & Turunen, Arja H & Woodland, Alan D, 2011. "Growth, expectations and tariffs," Research Discussion Papers 9/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Mikkel Nørlem Hermansen, 2011. "Non-Existence of Steady State Equilibrium in the Neoclassical Growth Model with a Longevity Trend," Economics Working Papers 2011-04, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.