Report NEP-FDG-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arne Bigsten & JÃ¶rgen Levin, 2010. "Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty: A Review," Working Papers id:3296, eSocialSciences.
- Bhatt, Antra, 2010. "Revisiting Indicators of Public Debt Sustainability: Capital Expenditure, Growth and Public Debt in India," MPRA Paper 27422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgia Barboni & Tania Treibich, 2010. "On the Latin American Growth Paradox: A Hindsight into the Golden Age," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-35, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Carolina Cosculluela Martínez & Rafael Flores de Frutos, 2010. "Housing investment in Spain: has it been the main engine of growth?," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 1003, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Christian Friedrich & Isabel Schnabel & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2010. "Financial Integration and Growth -Is Emerging Europe Different?," Working Papers 1013, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 17 Nov 2010.
- Kang-Kook Lee, 2010. "The Change of the Financial System and Developmental State in Korea," Working Papers id:3307, eSocialSciences.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2010. "Financial development, trade openness and financial openness: do income levels matter for developing countries?," MPRA Paper 27441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2010. "Macroeconomic Regimes, Policies, and Outcomes in the World," Documentos de Trabajo 386, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- VerÃ³nica Mies, 2010. "Adoption Technology Targets and Knowledge Dynamics: Consequences for Long-Run Prospects," Documentos de Trabajo 385, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..