Report NEP-FDG-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt & Isabel Tecu, 2009. "When Does Domestic Saving Matter for Economic Growth?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-080, Harvard Business School.
- Arnaud Bourgain & Patrice Pieretti & Jens Høj, 2009. "Can the Financial Sector continue to be the Main Growth Engine in Luxembourg?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 660, OECD Publishing.
- Elena Andreou & Marianne Sensier & Alessandra Pelloni, 2008. "Is Volatility Good for Growth?," Working Paper Series 37-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Papagni, Erasmo, 2008. "The Long-run Effects of Household Liquidity Constraints and Taxation on Fertility, Education, Saving and Growth," MPRA Paper 12793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Luisa Corrado & Alessandra Pelloni, 2008. "Volatility, Growth and Labour Elasticity," Working Paper Series 32-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.