Report NEP-EXP-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Stephan Schosser & Bodo Vogt, 2013. "Equilibrium Selection under Limited Control - An Experimental Study of the Network Hawk-Dove Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Neil Buckley & Katherine Cuff & Jeremiah Hurley & Stuart Mestelman & Stephanie Thomas & David Cameron, 2013. "Support for Public Provision with Top-Up and Opt-Out: A Controlled Laboratory Experiment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-15, McMaster University.
- Lisa Bruttel & Werner Güth, 2013. "Alternating or Compensating? An Experiment on the Repeated Sequential Best Shot Game," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-24, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Bharat Ramaswami & Sangeeta Bansal & Sujoy Chakravarty, 2013. "The Informational and signaling impacts of labels: Experimental evidence from India on GM foods," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 13-01, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Butler, Jeffrey V. & Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 2013. "Manipulating reliance on intuition reduces risk and ambiguity aversion," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/13, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Steven Glazerman & Al Protik & Bing-ru Teh & Julie Bruch & Jeffrey Max, 2013. "Transfer Incentives for High-Performing Teachers: Final Results from a Multisite Randomized Experiment," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7938, Mathematica Policy Research.
- C. Kirabo Jackson & Henry S. Schneider, 2013. "Reducing Moral Hazard in Employment Relationships: Experimental Evidence on Managerial Control and Performance Pay," NBER Working Papers 19645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyriaki Remoundou & Andreas C. Drichoutis & Phoebe Koundouri, 2013. "Isolating Warm Glow in Charitable Auction Giving," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 131, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Hanley, Aoife & Schmidt, Eike-Christian, 2013. "Women quitters in exit competitions: Reliable indicators of women's risk aversion?," Kiel Policy Brief 66, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Balafoutas, Loukas & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Sutter, Matthias, 2013. "Second-Degree Moral Hazard in a Real-World Credence Goods Market," IZA Discussion Papers 7714, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rema Hanna & Shing-Yi Wang, 2013. "Dishonesty and Selection into Public Service," NBER Working Papers 19649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tanya O’Garra & Susanna Mourato, 2013. "An Experimental Investigation of the Impacts of Persuasion and Information Acquisition on Non-Use Values for Climate Change Adaptation," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 125, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Patil, Sumeet R. & Arnold, Benjamin F. & Salvatore, Alicia & Briceno, Bertha & Colford, Jr., John M. & Gertler, Paul J., 2013. "A randomized, controlled study of a rural sanitation behavior change program in Madhya Pradesh, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6702, The World Bank.
- Sander Van Der Linden, 2013. "Exploring beliefs about bottled water and intentions to reduce consumption: The dualeffect of social norm activation and persuasive information," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 133, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Pierre-Antoine Arrighi & Pascal Le Masson & Benoît Weil, 2013. "Breaking the dilemma between robustness and generativeness: a comparative experiment on the use of new design software at the design-gap," Post-Print hal-00903606, HAL.