Report NEP-EXP-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ned Augenblick & Muriel Niederle & Charles Sprenger, 2013. "Working Over Time: Dynamic Inconsistency in Real Effort Tasks," NBER Working Papers 18734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donna Harris & Benedikt Herrmann, 2012. "When to Favour Your Own group? The Threats of Costly Punishments and In-group Favouritism," Economics Series Working Papers 628, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- John D. Hey & Daniela Di Cagno, 2013. "Does Sequentiality Impede Convergence?," Discussion Papers 13/03, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ansink, Erik & Bouma, Jetske, 2013. "Framed field experiments with heterogeneous frame connotation," MPRA Paper 43975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Casoria, Fortuna & Riedl, Arno, 2012. "Experimental Labor Markets and Policy Considerations: Incomplete Contracts and Macroeconomic Aspects," IZA Discussion Papers 7102, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurent Bouton & Micael Castanheira & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2012. "Divided Majority and Information Aggregation: Theory and Experiment," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_20, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- van der Heijden, Eline & Klein, Tobias J. & Müller, Wieland & Potters, Jan, 2012. "Framing Effects and Impatience: Evidence from a Large Scale Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7085, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Astrid Matthey & Tim Kasser, 2013. "Values, food and bags: A study of consumption decisions in a laboratory supermarket," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Qiu, Jianying & Weitzel, Utz, 2013. "Experimental Evidence on Valuation and Learning with Multiple Priors," MPRA Paper 43974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baert, Stijn & Cockx, Bart & Gheyle, Niels & Vandamme, Cora, 2013. "Do Employers Discriminate Less If Vacancies Are Difficult to Fill? Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7145, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fehrler, Sebastian & Przepiorka, Wojtek, 2013. "Charitable Giving as a Signal of Trustworthiness: Disentangling the Signaling Benefits of Altruistic Acts," IZA Discussion Papers 7148, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jere H. Behrman & Susan W. Parker & Petra E. Todd & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2012. "Aligning Learning Incentives of Students and Teachers: Results from a Social Experiment in Mexican High Schools," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Frédéric Koessler, 2013. "Using or Hiding Private Information? An Experimental Study of Zero-Sum Repeated Games with Incomplete Information," Post-Print halshs-00773412, HAL.
- Penczynski, Stefan, 2013. "Herding differently: A level-k model of social learning," Working Papers 13-01, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Hanna Daoudy & Michel Verstraeten, 2013. "Team Dynamics and the Marshmallow Challenge: studying team performance and personal satisfaction with a focus on verbal interactions," Working Papers CEB 13-006, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.