Report NEP-EXP-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uri Gneezy & John List & Michael K. Price, 2012. "Toward an Understanding of Why People Discriminate: Evidence from a Series of Natural Field Experiments," NBER Working Papers 17855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huan Xie & Jipeng Zhang, 2012. "Bubbles and Experience: An Experiment with a Steady Inflow of New Traders," Working Papers 12001, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- David, Gill & Rebecca, Stone, 2012. "Desert and inequity aversion in teams," MPRA Paper 36864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stoop, Jan, 2012. "From the lab to the field: envelopes, dictators and manners," MPRA Paper 37048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hammond, Peter & Traub, Stefan, 2012. "A Three-Stage Experimental Test of Revealed Preference," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 71, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Sproten, Alec N. & Schwieren, Christiane, 2012. "Age differences in the reaction to incentives – do older people avoid competition?," Working Papers 0522, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Carlsson, Magnus & Eriksson, Stefan, 2012. "Do Reported Attitudes towards Immigrants Predict Ethnic Discrimination?," Working Paper Series 2012:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Pradiptyo, Rimawan & Sahadewo, Gumilang Aryo, 2012. "A growing pain: an experimental approach to discover the most acceptable strategy for lifting fuel subsidy scheme in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 37073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gharad T. Bryan & Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2012. "Referrals: Peer Screening and Enforcement in a Consumer Credit Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 17883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2012. "Self Centred Beliefs: An Empircal Approach," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 74, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Benjamin A. Olken & Junko Onishi & Susan Wong, 2012. "Should Aid Reward Performance? Evidence from a Field Experiment on Health and Education in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 17892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khan Abhimanyu & Peeters Ronald, 2012. "Cognitive hierarchies in adaptive play," Research Memoranda 007, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.