Report NEP-EXP-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fehr, Ernst & Hart, Oliver & Zehnder, Christian, 2011. "How Do Informal Agreements and Renegotiation Shape Contractual Reference Points?," IZA Discussion Papers 6095, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samuel Bowles & Sandra Polania-Reyes, 2011. "Economic incentives and social preferences: substitutes or complements?," Department of Economics University of Siena 617, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:11-9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guy Mayraz, 2011. "Wishful Thinking," CEP Discussion Papers dp1092, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Conrads, Julian & Irlenbusch, Bernd, 2011. "Strategic Ignorance in Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 6087, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:11-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Declerck C.H. & Boone Ch. & Kiyonari T., 2011. "No place to hide: When shame causes proselfs to cooperate," Working Papers 2011018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Shoko Yamane & Hiroyasu Yoneda & Taiki Takahashi & Yoshio Kamijo & Yasuhiro Komori & Fumihiko Hiruma & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2011. "Smokers, Smoking Deprivation, and Time Discounting," ISER Discussion Paper 0822, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Trautmann, S.T. & Kuilen, G. van de, 2011. "Belief Elicitation: A Horse Race among Truth Serums," Discussion Paper 2011-117, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Trautmann, Stefan T. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2011. "Shunning Uncertainty: The Neglect of Learning Opportunities," Working Paper Series rwp11-044, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sébastien Massoni & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2011. "How to Improve Pupils' Literacy ? A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of a French Educational Project," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639571, HAL.