Report NEP-EXP-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ken-Ichi Shimomura & Takehiko Yamato, 2011. "Impact of Ethnicities on Market Outcome: Results of Market Experiments in Kenya," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-10, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Thomas Buser & Noemi Peter, 2011. "Multitasking: Productivity Effects and Gender Differences," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-044/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gaudecker, Hans-Martin von & van Soest, Arthur & Wengström, Erik, 2011. "Experts in Experiments: How Selection Matters for Estimated Distributions of Risk Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 5575, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fellner, Gerlinde & Iida, Yoshio & Kröger, Sabine & Seki, Erika, 2011. "Heterogeneous Productivity in Voluntary Public Good Provision: An Experimental Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5556, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stoop, J.T.R., 2011. "Laboratory and field experiments on social dilemmas," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4578462, Tilburg University.
- Luke Lindsay, 2011. "Market Experience and willingness to trade: evidence from repeated markets with symmetric and asymmetric information," ECON - Working Papers 005, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Thomas Buser, 2011. "Hormones and Social Preferences," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-046/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Menno Middeldorp & Stephanie Rosenkranz, 2011. "Central bank transparency and the crowding out of private information in an experimental asset market," Staff Reports 487, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Griffin, John & Nickerson, David & Wozniak, Abigail, 2011. "Racial Differences in Inequality Aversion: Evidence from Real World Respondents in the Ultimatum Game," IZA Discussion Papers 5569, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Katuscak, 2011. "Consumer Reactions To Unobserved Changes in Price Schedules," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp433, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.