Report NEP-EXP-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Casari & Davide Dragone, 2010. "Impatience, Anticipatory Feelings and Uncertainty: A Dynamic Experiment on Time Preferences," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-087, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Maria Vittoria Levati & Topi Miettinen & Birendra K. Rai, 2010. "Context and Interpretation in Laboratory Experiments: The Case of Reciprocity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-090, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Frederik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria & Elina Lampi & M. Vittoria Levati, 2010. "Doing good with other people's money: A charitable giving experiment with students in environmental sciences and economics," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-089, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Agnes BÃ¤ker & Werner GÃ¼th & Kerstin Pull & Manfred Stadler, 2010. "Does Entitlement Crowd Out Efficiency or Equality Seeking? - Selling the Roles in Generosity Game Experiments -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-091, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Breitmoser, Yves & Tan, Jonathan H.W., 2010. "Generosity in bargaining: Fair or fear?," MPRA Paper 27444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Caliendo & Frank M. Fossen & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2010. "Trust, Positive Reciprocity, and Negative Reciprocity: Do These Traits Impact Entrepreneurial Dynamics?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1085, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Achtnicht, Martin, 2010. "Do Environmental Benefits Matter? A Choice Experiment Among House Owners in Germany," FCN Working Papers 27/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Reyn van Ewijk, 2010. "Same Work, Lower Grade? Student Ethnicity and Teachers’ Subjective Assessments," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-127/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tyrefors Hinnerich, BjÃ¶rn & HÃ¶glin, Erik & Johannesson, Magnus, 2010. "Are boys discriminated in Swedish high schools?," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2010:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- D'Exelle, Ben & Riedl, Arno, 2010. "Directed Generosity and Network Formation: Network Dimension Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 5356, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ioannou, Christos A., 2013. "Coevolution of finite automata with errors," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1019, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.