Report NEP-EXP-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cappelen, Alexander W & Konow, James & Sorensen, Erik O & Tungodden, Bertil, 2010. "Just luck: an experimental study of risk taking and fairness," MPRA Paper 24475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Eckel & Cathleen Johnson & Claude Montmarquette, 2010. "Human Capital Investment by the Poor: Informing Policy with Laboratory and Field Experiments," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-33, CIRANO.
- Dorra Riahi & Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 2010. "Competitive Insurance Markets and Adverse Selection in the Lab," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-34, CIRANO.
- Els Lecoutere & Ben D’Exelle & Bjorn Van Campenhout, 2010. "Who Engages in Water Scarcity Conflicts? A Field Experiment with Irrigators in Semi-arid Africa," Research Working Papers 31, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Tanel Mehine, 2010. "Do Yellow Price Tags Matter To Consumers? The Relationship Between The Presentation Of The Price And The Reference Price," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 75, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Hildenbrand, Andreas, 2010. "Cournot or Stackelberg competition? A survey on experimental evidence," MPRA Paper 24468, University Library of Munich, Germany.