Report NEP-EXP-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary Charness & David Masclet & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2010. "Competitive Preferences and Status as an Incentive: Experimental Evidence," Post-Print halshs-00497974, HAL.
- Sergio Sousa, 2010. "Small-scale changes in wealth and attitudes toward risk," Discussion Papers 2010-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Simon Gaechter & Elke Renner, 2010. "The effects of (incentivized) belief elicitation in public goods experiments," Discussion Papers 2010-12, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria L., 2010. "Gender Differences and Dynamics in Competition: The Role of Luck," IZA Discussion Papers 5022, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas Ortmann, 2010. "'The Way in Which an Experiment is Conducted is Unbelievably Important': On the Experimentation Practices of Economists and Psychologists," Discussion Papers 2010-06, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Oksana Tokarchuk & Roberto Gabriele, 2010. "Assessing elicitation task bias in time preference using experiments with artificial subjects," LEM Papers Series 2010/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Beresford, Alastair R. & Kübler, Dorothea & Preibusch, Sören, 2010. "Unwillingness to Pay for Privacy: A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Lange, Andreas & Sturm, Bodo, 2010. "On the formation of coalitions to provide public goods: Experimental evidence from the lab," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-037, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Alpízar, Francisco & Martinsson, Peter, 2010. "Are They Watching You and Does It Matter? - Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," Working Papers in Economics 456, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Vittoria M. Levati & Matthias Uhl & Ro'i Zultan, 2010. "Imperfect Recall and Time Inconsistencies: An experimental test of the absentminded driver "paradox"," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Sutter, Matthias & Feri, Francesco & Kocher, Martin G. & Martinsson, Peter & Nordblom, Katarina & Rützler, Daniela, 2010. "Social preferences in childhood and adolescence - A large-scale experiment," Working Papers in Economics 454, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Yingyao Hu & Yutaka Kayaba & Matt Shum, 2010. "Nonparametric Learning Rules from Bandit Experiments: The Eyes have it!," Economics Working Paper Archive 560, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Simon Czermak & Francesco Feri & Daniela R?tzler & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "Strategic sophistication of adolescents ? Evidence from experimental normal-form games," Working Papers 2010-15, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Berger, Johannes & Harbring, Christine & Sliwka, Dirk, 2010. "Performance Appraisals and the Impact of Forced Distribution: An Experimental Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 5020, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- HIGASHIDA Keisaku & MANAGI Shunsuke, 2010. "Efficiency of Individual Transferable Quotas (ITQs) when Fishers are able to Choose Vessel Sizes: An experimental approach," Discussion papers 10036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Werner Güth & Kirsten Häger & Oliver Kirchkamp & Joachim Schwalbach, 2010. "Testing Forbearance Experimentally - Duopolistic Competition of Conglomerate Firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-043, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.