Report NEP-EXP-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Blume & John Duffy & April Mitchell Franco, 2008. "Decentralized Organizational Learning: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 382, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2009.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:54 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:55 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Holgar Müller & Eike Benjamin Kroll & Bodo Vogt, 2009. "Fact or Artifact Does the compromise effect occur when subjects face real consequences of their choices?," FEMM Working Papers 09009, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Bruce Ian Carlin & David T. Robinson, 2009. "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: Evidence from Blackjack Tables," NBER Working Papers 14955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eike B. Kroll & Bodo Vogt, 2009. "The St. Petersburg Paradox despite risk-seeking preferences: An experimental study," FEMM Working Papers 09004, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Timo Heinrich & Thomas Riechmann & Joachim Weimann, 2009. "Game or frame? Incentives in modified Dictator Games," FEMM Working Papers 09008, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Ro'i Zultan, 2009. "Cycles of Conditional Cooperation in a Real-Time Voluntary Contribution Mechanism," Discussion Paper Series dp511, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Behaghel, Luc & Crépon, Bruno & Gurgand, Marc & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2009. "Sample Attrition Bias in Randomized Experiments: A Tale of Two Surveys," IZA Discussion Papers 4162, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Cawley & Joshua A. Price, 2009. "Outcomes in a Program that Offers Financial Rewards for Weight Loss," NBER Working Papers 14987, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominique Ami & Frédéric Aprahamian & Olivier Chanel & Stephane Luchini, 2009. "A Test Of Cheap Talk In Different Hypothetical Contexts: The Case Of Air Pollution," Working Papers halshs-00382511, HAL.
- Marcus Heldmann & Ralf Morgenstern & Thomas Münte & Bodo Vogt, 2009. "Is brain activity observable that leads to an evaluation of a probability of 0.5 that is different from 0.5 in binary lottery choices?," FEMM Working Papers 09003, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.