Report NEP-EXP-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00142464 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2007. "Does context matter more for hypothetical than for actual contributions? Evidence from a natural field experiment," Working Papers in Economics 251, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Antoine Terracol & Jonathan Vaksmann, 2007. "Dumbing down rational players : Learning and teaching in an experimental game," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla07017, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00142866 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jordi Brandts & Christiane Schwieren, 2007. "Frames and Games," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 695.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Werner Gueth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2007. "Let Me See You! A Video Experiment on the Social Dimension of Risk Preferences," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00142880 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benito Arruñada & Marco Casari, 2007. "How enforcement institutions affect markets," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1200, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00142876 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernando Aguiar & Pablo Branas-Garza & Maria Paz Espinosa & Luis M. Miller, 2007. "Personal Identity in the Dictator Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Bruno Contini & Roberto Leombruni & Matteo Richiardi, 2006. "Exploring a New ExpAce: The Complementarities between Experimental Economics and Agent-based Computational Economics," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 45, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00142849 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Svedsäter, Henrik, 2007. "Hypothetical bias in choice experiments: Within versus between subject tests," Working Papers in Economics 252, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Anna Conte & John D Hey & Peter G Moffatt, 2007. "Mixture Models of Choice Under Risk," Discussion Papers 07/06, Department of Economics, University of York.