Report NEP-EXP-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ernesto Reuben & Frans van Winden, 2006. "Reciprocity and Emotions when Reciprocators Know each other," CESifo Working Paper Series 1674, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ernesto Reuben & Frans van Winden, 2006. "Negative Reciprocity and the Interaction of Emotions and Fairness Norms," CESifo Working Paper Series 1685, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:166 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wolfers, Justin & Zitzewitz, Eric, 2006. "Prediction Markets in Theory and Practice," CEPR Discussion Papers 5578, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alois Stutzer & Lorenz Goette & Michael Zehnder, 2006. "Active Decisions and Pro-social Behavior: A Field Experiment on Blood Donation," IEW - Working Papers 279, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- White, Lucy & Williams, Mark, 2006. "Bargaining with Imperfect Enforcement," CEPR Discussion Papers 5495, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brandts, Jordi & Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans A.A.M., 2006. "Competition and Well-Being," CEPR Discussion Papers 5532, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lydia Mechtenberg, 2006. "Cheap Talk in the Classroom," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Pavlo Blavatskyy & Ganna Pogrebna, 2006. "Risk Aversion When Gains Are Likely and Unlikely: Evidence from a Natural Experiment with Large Stakes," IEW - Working Papers 278, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Caliendo, Marco & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2006. "Evaluating the German "Mini-Job" Reform Using a True Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 2041, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Haile & Abdolkarim Sadrieh & Harrie A. A Verbon, 2006. "Cross-Racial Envy and Underinvestment in South Africa," CESifo Working Paper Series 1657, CESifo Group Munich.