Report NEP-EXP-2005-11-05This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ronald G. Cummings & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Michael McKee & Benno Torgler, 2005. "Effects of Tax Morale on Tax Compliance: Experimental and Survey Evidence," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-29, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Eric Bettinger & Robert Slonim, 2005. "Using Experimental Economics to Measure the Effects of a Natural Educational Experiment on Altruism," NBER Working Papers 11725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yan Chen & Peter Katuscak & Emre Ozdenoren, 2005. "Why Can’t a Woman Bid More Like a Man?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp275, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Ekin Birol & Katia Karousakis & Phoebe Koundouri, 2005. "Using a choice experiment to estimate the non-use values of wetlands: The case of Cheimaditida wetland in Greece," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 08.2005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2005.
- Ekin Birol & Andreas Kontoleon & Melinda Smale, 2005. "Using a Choice Experiment to Estimate the Demand of Hungarian Farmers for Food Security and Agrobiodiversity During Economic Transition," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 12.2005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2005.