Report NEP-EXP-2004-01-25This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Morone & Christian Seidl & Eva Camacho-Cuena, 2004. "Income Distributions versus Lotteries: Happiness, Response Mode Effects and Preference Reversals," Experimental, EconWPA 0401005, EconWPA.
- Christian Seidl & Stefan Traub & Andrea Morone, 2004. "Relative Deprivation, Personal Income Satisfaction, and Average Well-Being under Different Income Distributions," Experimental, EconWPA 0401004, EconWPA.
- Virtudes Alba Fernández & Pablo Brañas Garza & Francisca Jiménez Jiménez & Javier Rodero Cosano, 2003. "Teaching Nash Equilibrium and Strategy Dominance: A Classroom Experiment on the Beauty Contest," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces, Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/47, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Item repec:gco:abcdef:16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steven Gjerstad, 2004. "Market Dynamics in Edgeworth Exchange," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0401006, EconWPA.