Report NEP-EVO-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Jaromír Kovárík, 2013. "Digit Ratios and Social Preferences: A Comment on Buser (2012)," Working Papers 13-31, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Choo, Lawrence C.Y & Kaplan, Todd R., 2014. "Explaining Behavior in the "11-20" Game," MPRA Paper 52808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irenaeus Wolff, 2013. "When best-replies are not in equilibrium: understanding cooperative behaviour," TWI Research Paper Series 88, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Fabrizio Adriani & Silvia Sonderegger, 2013. "Signaling about norms: Socialization under strategic uncertainty," Discussion Papers 2013-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Valeria Maggian & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014. "Social preferences and lying aversion in children," Working Papers halshs-00924980, HAL.
- Collewet, Marion, 2014. "Approaches to well-being, use of psychology and paternalism in economics," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-1, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- John D. Huber & Laura Mayoral, 2013. "Inequality, Ethnicity and Civil Conflict," Working Papers 744, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Andreas Ortman, 2013. "Episodes from the Early History of Experimentation in Economics," Discussion Papers 2013-34, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Yew-Kwang NG, 2013. "Some Conceptual and Methodological Issues on Happiness: Lessons from Evolutionary Biology," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 1308, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.