Report NEP-EVO-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Junyi Shen & Xiangdong Qin, 2013. "Cooperation, Trust, and Economic Development: An Experimental Study in China," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University DP2013-14, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Hitoshi Matsushima & Tomomi Tanaka & Tomohisa Toyama, 2013. "Behavioral Approach to Repeated Games with Private Monitoring," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-879, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Bonnefon, Jean-François & De Neys, Wim & Hopfensitz, Astrid, 2013. "Low second-to-fourth digit ratio predicts indiscriminate social suspicion, not improved trustworthiness detection," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 13-385, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Michael A. Kuhn & Peter Kuhn & Marie Claire Villeval, 2013. "The Importance of the Cognitive Environment for Intertemporal Choice," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00807423, HAL.
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2012. "Seeds of Distrust: Conflict in Uganda," OxCarre Working Papers, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford 078, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Catherine Roux & Christian Thöni, 2013. "Do Control Questions Influence Behavior in Experiments?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP), UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP 13.03, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Andersson, Ola & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik & Holm, Håkan J., 2013. "Risk Aversion Relates to Cognitive Ability: Fact or Fiction?," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2013:9, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Oct 2013.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Nicolas Jacquemet & Stéphane Luchini & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2013. "Bounded Rationality and Strategic Uncertainty in a Simple Dominance Solvable Game," Economics Discussion / Working Papers, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics 13-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Verena Utikal, 2013. "I am sorry - Honest and fake apologies," TWI Research Paper Series, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz 81, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Sherman, Eliot L. & Chatman, Jennifer A., 2013. "National Diversity Under Pressure: Group Composition and Expedition Success in Himalayan Mountaineering," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley qt32h8f1kn, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Agbor, Julius, 2013. "Religious Diversity and Economic Development in Sub-Saharan Africa: So Far So Good," MPRA Paper 46305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruffle, Bradley & Tobol, Yossi, 2013. "Honest on Mondays: Honesty and the Temporal Distance between Decisions and Payoffs," IZA Discussion Papers 7312, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alberto Alesina & Paola Giuliano, 2013. "Family Ties," NBER Working Papers 18966, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason Collins & Oliver Richards, 2013. "Evolution, Fertility and the Ageing Population," Economics Discussion / Working Papers, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics 13-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Vanin, Paolo, 2013. ""Thou Shalt Not Covet ...": Prohibitions, Temptation and Moral Values," IZA Discussion Papers 7334, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).