Report NEP-EVO-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bigoni, Maria & Casari, Marco & Skrzypacz, Andrzej & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2013. "Time Horizon and Cooperation in Continuous Time," Research Papers 2088r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Peter Duersch & Joerg Oechssler & Burkhard Schipper, 2013. "When is Tit-For-Tat unbeatable?," Working Papers 131, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Stefano DellaVigna & John List & Ulrike Malmendier & Gautam Rao, 2013. "The Importance of Being Marginal: Gender Differences in Generosity," Natural Field Experiments 00380, The Field Experiments Website.
- Jonathan Gheyssens & Isabel Günther, 2013. "Conditional cooperation among the poor: a new profile?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 135, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Cristina Bodea & Adrienne LeBas, 2013. "The Origins of Social Contracts: Attitudes toward Taxation in Urban Nigeria," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Moschion, Julie & Tabasso, Domenico, 2013. "Trust of Second Generation Immigrants: Intergenerational Transmission or Cultural Assimilation?," IZA Discussion Papers 7203, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael A. Valenti & Olivier G. Giovannoni, 2013. "The Economics of Inclusion: Building an Argument for a Shared Society," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_755, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Barnett, Andy & Yandle, Bruce & Naufal, George S, 2013. "Regulation, Trust, and Cronyism in Middle Eastern Societies: The Simple Economics of 'Wasta'," IZA Discussion Papers 7201, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paolo Crosetto & Antonio Filippin, 2013. "A Theoretical and Experimental Appraisal of Five Risk Elicitation Methods," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Justin Wolfers & Daniel W. Sacks & Betsey Stevenson, 2013. "The New Stylized Facts About Income and Subjective Well-Being," CAMA Working Papers 2013-03, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Timothy Besley and Marta Reynal-Querol, 2013. "The Legacy of Historical Conflict Evidence from Africa," Working Papers 312, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Steven Levitt & John List & Susanne Neckermann & Sally Sadoff, 2013. "The behavioralist goes to school: Leveraging behavioral economics to improve educational performance," Framed Field Experiments 00379, The Field Experiments Website.