Report NEP-EVO-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Guala & Luigi Mittone & Matteo Ploner, 2012. "Group Membership, Team Preferences, and Expectations (This is a new version of CEEL WP 6-09)," CEEL Working Papers 1203, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Aldo Rustichini & Marie Claire Villeval, 2012. "Moral Hypocrisy, Power and Social Preferences," Working Papers halshs-00702578, HAL.
- Kenju Kamei & Louis Putterman, 2012. "In Broad Daylight: Full Information and Higher-order Punishment Opportunities Promote Cooperation," Working Papers 2012-3, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Pierluigi Conzo, 2012. "Calamity, Aid and Indirect Reciprocity: the Long Run Impact of Tsunami on Altruism," CSEF Working Papers 316, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Irina Cojuharenco & Gert Cornelissen & Natalia Karelaia, 2011. "One person in the battlefield is not a warrior: Self-construal, perceived ability to make a difference, and socially responsible behavior," Economics Working Papers 1292, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Moti Michaeli & Daniel Spiro, 2012. "The Distribution of Revealed Preferences under Social Pressure," Discussion Paper Series dp609, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Trautmann, Stefan T. & van de Kuilen, Gijs & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2012. "Social Class and (Un)ethical Behavior: Evidence from a Large Population Sample," Working Paper Series rwp12-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Harttgen, Kenneth & Opfinger, Matthias, 2012. "In the Nation We Trust: National Identity as a Substitute for Religion," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-491, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2012. "Beliefs incentives and economic growth," MPRA Paper 39157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel MÃ¼ller & Benno Torgler & Eric M. Uslaner, 2012. "Inherited Trust and Growth - Comment," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-04, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).